When I use my Chai Concentrate, I typically use 4-5 tablespoons of concentrate, to 1 cup of milk. Add concentrate to a glass.
Toss in some ice cubes, add your milk, and enjoy!
(If you want to transform this into a “Dirty” Chai, or Chai Coffee, follow this recipe.)
Iced Chai from Chai Concentrate
- 3-4 tbsp Chai Concentrate
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup milk (oatmilk/whole milk tastes best)
- Add 2-3 tbsp of Chai Concentrate to a glass.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour in 1 cup of milk of your choice.
- To make Dirty Chai/Chai Coffee add 1-2 tsps of our Instant Indian Coffee
- Stir, and enjoy!